Computer Problems, Troubleshooting, Advanced Level, Eljun Blog, Towncenter Online, Jagna Blog, Blogging World

Friday, October 24, 2008

How to Connect Smartbro on Ubuntu?

This morning I received a call from a customer asking me if I could help him connect his Internet Connection to his computer, I ask him what type of Operating System you are using? and He answer me "actually i'm not sure about it but its something different from Windows XP". It comes on my mind a puzzle "If his not using WinXP, what OS could it be?" I put a scheduled on him at 4:00pm in the afternoon.

Lastly when I arrived I found out that he is using Ubuntu OS from Linux, actually I don't have any idea what to do about this kind of Operating System, and now I'm searching over the internet how to resolved this issue. Because according to his statement, after the Lightning Shock happened last week his internet break's down and he can't connect anymore. He asked helped from the Customer Support in Smartbro but until now there is no positive response from them.

Since he is expecting me to do the job, now I'm trying to find some answer. Looks like I need to study more about Ubuntu this time so that it will not give me too much headache. Further solution maybe posted when I found it.

More info found at: http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-650755.html


"eljun"


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home